Founded and funded by parents, GoHenry now has over 1.8m customers in the UK, who believe passionately in teaching kids to be smart with money.
The card can be used online, in-store, and at ATMs, so as we move ever closer to a cashless society, it allows kids to experience money in all its different forms.
What’s more, it makes paying regular pocket money simple, cuts down the ‘can I have that’ nag, and helps kids understand the value of money.
- Add money to your child’s card and set weekly and one-off spending limits
- Add extra pocket money tasks for your child to complete
- Decide where it can be used: in stores, online or at ATMs
- Receive real-time notifications about how much your child has spent, and where
- Instantly block and unblock your child’s card at any time
- Set savings goals for your child to work towards
- Manage everything online or from the app
- Open and manage a Junior ISA from within the app
Kids can also take part in ‘Money Missions’ — in app interactive lessons designed with teachers and financial education experts. Lessons are tailored to age and feature everything from money basics through to budgeting and even investing.