The results of our 2019 Annual Return survey are in, and they really do demonstrate what an amazing difference you make! Through volunteering your time and skills, your influence is felt in all aspects of school life. And when faced with the challenges of a global pandemic this year, you've come together to support your school and wider communities in so many imaginative and creative ways.
Take pride in your achievements and share these findings with all your committee members, parents, teachers and the wider school community.
Here are some of the highlights of our survey, but why not download our infographic and share it with your school.
- Each year PTAs raise an average of £9,006
- 32% of PTAs managed to raise £10,000 or more in the last financial year
- You accumulated 3.38 million hours of volunteering time between you last year, worth over £27.7 million for your schools
- The most popular event (45%) is the summer fair
- 79% of you see your main role as raising funds or other resources for your school
- 60% of you see your secondary role as holding events that support the school community - something we’ve seen so many of you continue to do during lockdown
- 86% if you rated your Parentkind membership as good or excellent.
We are committed to supporting you to continue with your fabulous work, and help spread the news of the value of PTAs and all you can, and do, achieve!
Keep an eye out for our 2020 annual return coming later in the year - we know things will look very different so the more of you that respond, the better we'll understand the impact of Covid-19 on the work of PTAs and Friends Associations.