PTA member discounts
|Three month free trial to school PTAs||Log in to reveal Member exclusive|
The myPTA offers a simple, seamless engaging and affordable solution for school PTAs.
- Do you struggle to engage parents with your events?
- Do you want to go cashless, but perhaps you’re unsure where to start?
- Do you want to be able to send messages, but are worried about GDPR?
- Do you want to sell second-hand school uniforms, but perhaps you’re not sure how to sell them?
- The myPTA app can help with all these challenges and more
What is the myPTA app?
The myPTA app was designed for PTAs because we understand the challenges you face.
Key features of the myPTA app are:
- Sell and share events
- Receive and send messages
- List and sell merchandise
- News feed so that you can engage with your community
- Generate revenue from advertising
- Create collections and donations
Whether you’re leading the association, volunteering, or simply supporting your PTA through engagement, our purpose is to help you achieve your purpose.
How does the myPTA app differ from other fundraising platforms?
We don’t charge a fee on any ticket sales (or otherwise) sold through the app. We have no set-up fees, no platform fees and no hidden costs. We are upfront about our fees so that there are never any surprises!
How much does the app cost?
We charge £3 per child, paid annually. Plus we offer a reduction to schools with a higher rate of Pupil Premium students, and also if your school has more than 500 children. When using the payment function through the app, fees may apply for payments made via Stripe, Google Pay, or Apple Pay. These fees can be avoided by selecting ‘cash payment’ or ‘bank transfer’ in the app.
We offer a three month free trial to school PTAs, so that you can use the app and see the benefits for yourself without any financial commitment. We don’t take your card details for the free trial, so you will never be charged unexpectedly. Visit: www.mypta.co.uk for more information on the app and the benefits to your PTA.
Do you have further questions?
Please do contact us on [email protected] where we would love to help you with any questions you may have.