We know that Mother’s
Day this year might look a bit different this year. However, there are ways to
be creative and show your love this Mother’s Day. You can perform simple acts
of kindness from your home. A little celebration or gesture can go a long way.
Here are some ideas of what families can do this Mother’s Day to show your love
What Families Can Do:
• Breakfast in Bed - this is a fun solution to keep your children engaged and excited, while cooking up
• Vouchers - children can create a
vouchers on things such as washing up, unlimited hugs, nail painting or an
• Homemade Arts and Crafts - children
can make simple, yet meaningful art creations from home. Some ideas include
hand/foot prints or a simple card made with paper and pencils.
Or a couple different alternatives are:
• Mum’s playlist. Making a playlist with all of mums favourite songs and have a dance party with the whole family.
• Virtual Gatherings. Host a get together online with your family. Plan an online ‘party’ with singing and dancing.
• Video Card. Record a personal message that they can keep forever.