We know that Mother’s
Day this year might look a bit different this year. However, there are ways to
be creative and show your love this Mother’s Day. You can perform simple acts
of kindness from your home. A little celebration or gesture can go a long way.
Here are some ideas of what families can do this Mother’s Day to show your love
What Families Can Do:
- Breakfast in Bed - this is a fun solution to keep your children engaged and excited, while cooking up something delicious.
- Vouchers - children can create vouchers on things such as washing up, unlimited hugs, nail painting or an at-home massage.
- Homemade Arts and Crafts - children can make simple, yet meaningful art creations from home. Some ideas include hand/foot prints or a simple card made with paper and pencils.
Or a couple of different alternatives are:
- Mum’s playlist. Making a playlist with all of mums favourite songs and have a dance party with the whole family.
- Virtual Gatherings. Host a get together online with your family. Plan an online ‘party’ with singing and dancing.
- Video Card. Record a personal message that they can keep forever.
Sign up here
to receive our Parentkind eBulletin. Regular updates, news and blogs to help you connect with your child's school, support their learning at home and have a voice in education.