gohenry is an easy and fun way to pay your kids pocket money and teach them good money habits. We are a debit card and app with unique parental controls for young people aged 6 - 18.
Founded and funded by parents, gohenry now has over 700k customers in the UK, who believe passionately in teaching kids to be good with money.
The card can be used online, in-store, and at ATMs, so as we move ever closer to a cashless society, it allows kids to experience money in all its different forms.
What’s more, it makes paying regular pocket money simple, cuts down the ‘can I have that’ nag, and helps kids understand the value of money.
- Add money to your child’s card and set weekly and one-off spending limits
- Add extra pocket money tasks for your child to complete
- Decide where it can be used: in stores, online or at ATMs
- Receive real-time notifications about how much your child has spent, and where
- Instantly block and unblock your child’s card at any time
- Set savings goals for your child to work towards
- Manage everything online or from the app
Parentkind members can receive two different offers of either one month free and a free custom card OR 2 month’s free, log in to view your promo code.
Inclusion in the Parentkind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from Parentkind. Parentkind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the Parentkind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.