easyfundraising is a simple and effective way for your school to collect free donations every time parents, staff and committee members shop online.
With over 3,300 retailers on board, donations can be raised on everything from fashion and furniture to holidays and home insurance. Register your PTA for FREE today.
Facts and figures
- Established in 2007
- Largest UK charity cashback site
- Raised over £23 million* for good causes nationwide
(as of September 2018)
What have we achieved for PTAs to date
- There are just under 6,000 PTAs registered with easyfundraising
- PTAs nationwide have raised a combined total of over £4 million!
HOW IT WORKS
- Register or sign up to support a registered PTA @ easyfundraising.org.uk/parentkind. It takes a matter of minutes and is COMPLETELY FREE.
- Next time you shop online, Start at easyfundraising Let's say you want to buy a pair of shoes from eBay. Instead of going to ebay.com directly, you would first log in to your account at easyfundraising.org.uk.
- Make a purchase. From the easyfundraising website, click through to eBay to make your purchase. This tells eBay you came from easyfundraising. The price of the shoes is exactly the same.
- Get a donation After you buy your shoes, eBay will give you a cash reward that you can turn into a donation for your good cause. easyfundraising collect this and send it on at no extra cost. On average, each retailer will donate 5% of the cost of your shopping - and those donations soon mount up.
Match Funding - earn a £5 bonus donation for EVERY new supporter!
There’s never been a better time to be on-board with easyfundraising. There’s an extra exclusive benefit for all our Parentkind members, to help BOOST your funds even further and hit your fundraising goal.
For you as a Parentkind member, easyfundraising will match the first £5 each of your new supporters raise in their first year – so that’s double the donations for each person you sign up. All you need to do is send out your special £5 bonus link that you’ll find here (you’ll need to login to easyfundraising to view this page) and ask parents to sign up to support you through that link. You’ll then get a bonus £5 bonus when each person who signs up raises their first £5. 30 new signs up = £300 for your PTA!
Our Top tips for making the most of easyfundraising
Get ‘Ready Sept, Go!’ with easyfundraising by discussing easyfundraising with the rest of your PTA and school community:
The above give you some great information about how to make the most of the easyfundraising opportunity and make it easy for you to discuss the scheme with parents and school staff to get them registered and supporting the PTA simply by shopping online.
Here are a few other top tips for getting started:
- Once your PTA is registered, get the easyfundraising advocate to book a free coaching session with the easyfundraising coaching team. Just a 15 minute phone call at your convenience to help you get the most from the scheme.
- Promote the donation reminder – that way supporters are reminded to shop via easyfundraising whenever they are shopping online.
- Include an article on easyfundraising in your next newsletter with a link to the site. (Get readymade message text)
- Sign up parents ‘live’ at your next school event (disco, fair, parents’ evening) by having a laptop or Ipad on hand. Reward them with a small treat.
- Ensure anything the school purchases online is using easyfundraising
- Promote specific purchase types for raising funds via easyfundraising to parents – for example, holidays, train tickets, hotels, utilities etc.
The key to easyfundraising success is to continuously bang the drum. Make people aware of your registration, tell them how easy it is to become a supporter and make easyfundraising a habit when shopping online.
Inclusion in the Parentkind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from Parentkind. Parentkind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the Parentkind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.