easyfundraising is a simple and effective way for your school to collect free donations every time parents, staff and committee members shop, donate or fundraise online.
Now, in partnership with easyfundraising, we’ve launched a NEW online fundraising platform to help your PTA raise more. Unlike similar platforms, there are absolutely no set-up fees or charges so it's perfect time to register!
This new service will bring your PTA fundraising under one roof, with your own page where parents can:
- Shop: Raise free donations when they shop online with over 3,600 well known retailers like Amazon, eBay, John Lewis, Argos, Sainsbury's, Trainline, Booking.com, Just Eat and many more
- Donate: Make direct donations to the PTA
- Fundraise: Set up their own fundraising pages in support of the PTA (e.g. for a specific appeal or personal challenge).
Register your PTA for FREE today.
Facts and figures
- Established in 2007
- Partnered with Parentkind since 2013
- Raised over £25 million* for good causes nationwide
(as of January 2019)
What have we achieved for PTAs to date?
- There are 7,000 PTAs registered with easyfundraising
- PTAs nationwide have raised a combined total of over £4.1 million!
HOW IT WORKS
With easyfundraiising, your school community can raise money for you in three easy ways:
1. Shop – parents can raise FREE donations for the PTA when they use easyfundraising site shop online with over 3,600 retailers. Instead of going to a retailer’s own website when they want to shop, if they start at the easyfundraising website first then click through to the retailer they want to shop with, and they’’ll raise a free donation for your PTA when they make a purchase and their shopping won’t cost them a penny more!
2. Donate – let parents donate directly to your PTA by clicking on a Donation Button. Parents can choose the amount they want to give and they can even set up regular monthly payments too!
3. Fundraise – Parents can set up their very own page to raise money for the PTA. Whether it’s a parachute jump, a sponsored silence or even a gruelling marathon, they can raise donations by asking friends and family to sponsor them, and we send the donations directly to your PTA.
How to register
Register your PTA at easyfundraising.org.uk/Parentkind-Invite. It takes a matter of minutes and is COMPLETELY FREE.
How to spread the word
Download your free fundraising toolkit to find templates for an A4 poster and A5 flyer that you can pin around the school and hand out at the gates, plus a template email to send to your parents, social posts and more.
Here are a few other top tips for getting started:
- Once your PTA is registered, get the easyfundraising advocate to book a free coaching session with the easyfundraising coaching team. Just a 15 minute phone call at your convenience to help you get the most from the scheme.
- Promote the donation reminder – that way supporters are reminded to shop via easyfundraising whenever they are shopping online.
- Include an article on easyfundraising in your next newsletter with a link to the site.
- Sign up parents ‘live’ at your next school event (disco, fair, parents’ evening) by having a laptop or Ipad on hand. Reward them with a small treat.
- Ensure anything the school purchases online is using easyfundraising
- Promote specific purchase types for raising funds via easyfundraising to parents – for example, holidays, train tickets, hotels, utilities etc.
The key to easyfundraising success is to continuously bang the drum. Make people aware of your registration, tell them how easy it is to become a supporter and use easyfundraising.
Inclusion in the Parentkind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from Parentkind. Parentkind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the Parentkind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.