Turn children’s pictures into Christmas Cards & Gifts. Funds raised for EVERY item purchased, an easy and creative fundraising project.
You can also raise funds with our exciting Father’s Day, Leavers & Recipe Book Projects.
We help Schools raise funds all year round with our many different projects.
For Christmas children have great fun designing their own individual picture. IQ Cards turn these pictures into high quality Christmas Cards, Stationery, & gifts. Parents and children love seeing their artwork turned into print.
Our competitive pricing and fantastic quality products combined with a very simple process all help to maximise the funds raised for the school and most importantly encourage parents to order!
• Raise funds on every item
• Perfect project for PTAs
• Very simple to manage orders
• Great value pricing
• Free delivery & collection
• High quality printed products
• Variety of products
• Design form & info leaflet for every pupil
• Free to run the project, no costs
• No risk, payment on receipt of orders
6 SIMPLE STEPS TO FUNDRAISE
We pride ourselves on quality, value for money and most importantly the process is made as easy to administer as possible.
1. Children create their designs on design forms provided
2. Designs are sent home to parents with a covering letter & Info Leaflet to encourage them to place an order
3. Organiser collects completed orders and banks the payments
4. IQ collects all completed forms by courier
5. IQ check all forms, scan the images and print all orders
6. IQ deliver all orders back in year order (each child’s order is individually wrapped for easy distribution)
THE PROJECT IS FREE TO RUN WITH NO UPFRONT COSTS
Inclusion in the Parentkind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from Parentkind. Parentkind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the Parentkind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.