Children have great fun designing a picture in class, IQ Cards print high quality Christmas Cards, Stationery, & Gifts using the child’s individual design, these can all be kept as a memory forever.
The process is very simple and funds never leave your bank, a full design pack is delivered to every school to help the project run smoothly from start to finish.
For 2018 we have introduced 2 x new gift products to offer a greater variety to parents. The Coasters and Fridge magnet offer a great little ‘extra’ whilst also increasing the fundraising opportunity.
• Raise funds on every item
• Perfect project for PTA's
• Very simple to manage orders
• Very low prices
• Free delivery & collection
• High quality printed products
• Variety of products
• Design form & Flyer for every pupil
• Free to run the project, no costs
• No risk, payment on receipt of orders
6 SIMPLE STEPS TO FUNDRAISE
We pride ourselves on quality, value for money and most importantly the process is made as easy to administer as possible.
1. Children create their designs in class on bespoke design forms provided
2. Designs are sent home to parents with a covering letter & A5 flyer to encourage them to place their order.
3. Organiser collects completed orders and banks the payments
4. IQ collects all completed forms by courier
5. IQ check all forms, scans the images and prints all orders
6. IQ deliver all orders back in year order (each child’s order is individually wrapped for easy distribution)
THE PROJECT IS FREE TO RUN WITH NO UPFRONT COSTS
Inclusion in the ParentKind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from ParentKind. ParentKind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the ParentKind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.