Happy’s Circus is owned & run by the Randelle family. We have two traditional all-human Circuses which tour the UK, focusing on bringing the Circus Arts to audiences old & new.
Since 1992 Happy’s Circus has performed to millions of people & has helped re-awaken interest in the world of highly skilled contemporary entertainment. We re-engage the audience’s imagination by bringing the joy of one of the only true forms of variety entertainment still operating in Britain today ...Circus.
on selected dates
for Schools & Charities
Call 02380 613288 for more details
Happy’s Circus mission statement is to:
- Assist schools to raise much needed funds in a stress free, interactive & effective way
- Provide an educational happy experience for children
- Make schools the centre of both learning & entertainment within their community
- Introduce new audiences to the tradition of Circus & the Performing Arts
- Use Circus as a medium to entertain communities with little access to the Performing Arts
- Above all to make everyone’s day a HAPPY one!
- A professional all human 2 hour performance including a 30 minute interval
- Shows: Weekdays @ 1800 • Weekends @ 1400 • Seating for up to 600 people
- Comprehensive Action & Marketing Plans, tickets, posters, educational teaching resources & photographs.
- Excellent customer service with 1 to 1 support from Head Office Fundraising Team prior to your event
- Efficient organised helpful touring team
- Health & Safety documentation, Public Liability Insurance & Risk Assessments
You are responsible for:
- Advance publicity & ticket sales
- Providing a suitable site with an area approximately 50m x 50m of flat grass (no mud)
- Ensuring easy access for our vans & trailers with an unobstructed minimum 3m width & minimum 3.5m height. Our transport includes no articulated lorries. It is designed for school playing fields, particularly ideal for urban premises with restricted access & village locations
- Ensuring that the entrance to the site is clear of parked vehicles when we arrive and leave, as congested streets will prevent us from accessing the site.
- Having someone to meet us when we arrive
- Providing access to toilets, water, electricity & litter bins
- Providing helpers during the event to collect tickets, help seat the audience & clear up litter
- Ensuring we can stay overnight on the site.
Inclusion in the Parentkind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from Parentkind. Parentkind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the Parentkind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.