Our mission is to tirelessly support and champion all the ways parents can participate in education and have their voices heard. An effective Parent Council is a very powerful mechanism for schools and parents to work together with this same aim.
Our new Parent Council membership provides support and information to help you develop and maintain an efficient and effective parent voice group, regardless of school size.
Information and guidance
- Access to our member-only advice hub and resources
Getting started (step-by-step), running a Parent Council, keeping up the momentum, talking topics, managing meetings, conflict,
trouble shooting and more.
New information and articles to support your Parent Council, success stories, education news, new member offers direct to your
inbox each half term.
- Trouble-shooting support
Email support for all your Parent Council queries.
- Money off training workshops
Members get 15% off all Parentkind parent engagement workshops (discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers)
- Exclusive discounts for our members from carefully selected partners:
- 10% discount on an annual subscription with school communication app MarvellousMe.
- £100 off a range of pupil, parent, staff and governor surveys from EdSRS.
Join here for just £25