An effective Parent Council is a great way for schools and parents to work together to have a positive impact on a child's attainment.
Our Parent Council membership provides information and resources to help your school build and maintain an effective Parent Council so your school and it's pupils can benefit from engaging your parent community.
Information and guidance for schools
- Access to our member-only advice hub
Step by step guide to running a Parent Council and keeping up the momentum
- Downloadable resources to make it easy to get your Parent Council started
Including terms of reference, action plan templates and eye catching posters to help you promote your work
- Half termly enewsletter
Including top tips, news, information and some inspiring case studies
- Multiple user access for the website
So that teachers, support staff and parents can get involved too
- Trouble-shooting support
Email support for all your Parent Council queries
- Discount offer on Parentkind's training workshops
Members get 15% off all Parentkind's CPD accredited parent engagement workshops (discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers)
- Exclusive discounts from carefully selected partners:
- 10% discount on an annual subscription with school communication app MarvellousMe.
- £100 off EdSRS surveys portfolio.