Adding alcohol to an event is often a good way to raise additional funds, but your PTA will need a licence.

Look out, as there are a number of substantial differences between the licensing requirements for serving alcohol in England and Wales and in Northern Ireland.

Member content

To view this page please use your member details to login. 

Not a member of Parentkind? Membership starts from just £65 per year, join now

Forgotten your username or password?

Parentkind uses cookies to improve website functionality and analyse site usage. Click here for details of how to change your settings. By continuing to use this website you agree that we can save them on your device.