In line with the principles of the Blueprint for Parent-Friendly Schools, this online workshop will set you up with the basics your school needs to build successful parent partnerships.
In this two-hour online session, senior leaders and teachers will be given practical tools, techniques and actions that your school can embed to cultivate an environment that nurtures parental participation in all areas of their child’s education.
Elisabeth Blanden, Headteacher, St Francis Catholic Primary School
Lots of practical ideas which can be implemented without too much extra workload or cost.
What is involved?
- Two hour, expert-led interactive session via Zoom
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and share experiences with senior leaders and teachers in other schools
- £60 + VAT per person
Who is this course designed for?
- Headteachers and senior leaders
- Pastoral support and family liaison teams
- Other staff with responsibility for parental involvement
Feedback from attendees
"This work has transformed our school"
"That was so useful - every school should attend this workshop."
"Loads of practical suggestions on ways to make schools more approachable and less daunting. I can see this working."