easyfundraising is the UK’s biggest online shopping fundraising site and has been a strategic partner with Parentkind since 2013 working together to help PTAs fundraise easily and successfully.
In that time, they have helped over 7,000 of our member PTAs raise free money. In 2018 alone, over £650,000 was raised by our members and over £4.1m has now been raised in total.
Now, in partnership with easyfundraising, we’ve launched a NEW online fundraising platform to help your PTA raise more. Unlike similar platforms, there are absolutely no set-up fees or charges so it's perfect time to register!
This new service will bring your PTA fundraising under one roof, with your own page where parents can:
- Shop: Raise free donations when they shop online
- Donate: Make direct donations to the PTA
- Fundraise: Set up their own fundraising pages in support of the PTA (e.g. for a specific appeal or personal challenge).
What are the extra benefits?
As a Parentkind member, you have access to exclusive fundraising support, which includes:
- VIP fundraising coaching – When you register your PTA with easyfundraising, you will be assigned a fundraising coach. They will contact you to arrange a free 15 minute phone call to give you tailored advice on the best way to get the whole school behind your fundraising efforts, top tips on how to get the most out of easyfundraising and answer any queries you may have. Your coach will be your PTA’s point of contact for any information or advice needed, plus they will keep you posted on any exclusive offers or competitions which you may be interested in.
- Exclusive incentives and competitions – We will run a series of competitions throughout the year with easyfundraising to reward you for your fundraising efforts. Amazing prizes specifically tailored to schools will range from laptops to trips and cash donations.
- Tools and resources – You’ll get access to exclusive school fundraising guides and ready-made materials to spread the word amongst parents. These cover everything from general awareness to approaching local businesses for support when they buy online too!
- Special offers – As a Parentkind easyfundraiser, you can access some special offers with the UK’s biggest retailers. It could be a discount on your online purchase or an increased donation rate for your school!
How to sign up and receive donations
Visit easyfundraising.org.uk/Parentkind-Invite and fill in the simple registration form. It takes a matter of minutes and is COMPLETELY FREE. Your PTA doesn’t have to be a registered charity to use easyfundraising.
Resources at your fingertips!
As a registered user of easyfundraising, it's easier than ever to spread the word, get your parents involved and ensure as many people as possible raise funds for your school. Make the most of the time- and money-saving features, which are free to download.
Download your free fundraising toolkit to find templates for an A4 poster and A5 flyer that you can pin around the school and hand out at the gates, plus a template email to send to your parents, social posts and more.