easyfundraising is the UK’s biggest online shopping fundraising site and has been a strategic partner with Parentkind since 2013 working together to help PTAs fundraise easily and successfully.
In that time, they have helped over 7,000 of our member PTAs raise free money just by shopping online. In 2017 alone, over £700,000 was raised by our members and over £4m has now been raised in total.
PTAs raise money for their schools simply by shopping online – something we all do already, so everyone can get involved. It doesn’t cost a penny extra, as the donations come directly from the retailers.
What are the extra benefits?
As a Parentkind member, you have access to exclusive fundraising support, which includes:
- VIP fundraising coaching – When you register your PTA with easyfundraising, you will be assigned a fundraising coach. They will contact you to arrange a free 15 minute phone call to give you tailored advice on the best way to get the whole school behind your fundraising efforts, top tips on how to get the most out of easyfundraising and answer any queries you may have. Your coach will be your PTA’s point of contact for any information or advice needed, plus they will keep you posted on any exclusive offers or competitions which you may be interested in.
- Exclusive incentives and competitions – We will run a series of competitions throughout the year with easyfundraising to reward you for your fundraising efforts. Amazing prizes specifically tailored to schools will range from laptops to trips and cash donations.
- Tools and resources – You’ll get access to exclusive school fundraising guides and ready-made materials to spread the word amongst parents. These cover everything from general awareness to approaching local businesses for support when they buy online too!
- Special offers – As a Parentkind easyfundraiser, you can access some special offers with the UK’s biggest retailers. It could be a discount on your online purchase or an increased donation rate for your school!
- Match Funding – easyfundraising will match the first £5 each of your new supporters raise in their first year – so that’s double the donations for each person you sign up. 30 new signs up = £300 for your PTA! This is a great opportunity for your PTA, so get on board and watch the funds roll in.
This is a great opportunity for your PTA, so get on board and watch the funds roll in.
How to sign up and receive donations
Visit easyfundraising.org.uk/parentkind and fill in the simple registration form. It takes a matter of minutes and is COMPLETELY FREE. Your PTA doesn’t have to be a registered charity to use easyfundraising.
The next time you shop online, start at easyfundraising.org.uk and log in. If you shop with your phone or tablet you can download the easyfundraising app.
- Simply choose the online store you want to shop at, whether it's eBay, Amazon, John Lewis or any of the other top 3,000 participating retailers. Then just shop as normal – the prices are exactly the same!
- Make a purchase.
- The retailer gives a donation back to your school!
On average, each retailer will donate 5% of the cost of your shopping - so those donations soon mount up if every parent in the school starts doing the same!
Resources at your fingertips!
As a registered user of easyfundraising, it's easier than ever to spread the word, get your parents involved and ensure as many people as possible raise funds for your school. Make the most of the time- and money-saving features, which are free to download.
Visit easyfundraising's School Tools page, where you'll find templates for an A4 poster and A5 flyer that you can pin around the school and hand out at the gates. There's also a powerpoint presentation, handout cards, a template email to send to your contacts and much more.