A trusted print supplier offering value for money
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with Aquatint, a leading supplier of print and promotional items that delivers the reliability, quality, value and support Parentkind members expect.
Why have we partnered with Aquatint?
Aquatint have created a Parentkind print shop with a collection of print items specially selected for PTAs.
The collection includes the print items and merchandise you’ve asked us about on Facebook, plus a selection of the posters and flyers we create for you as part of your membership - so if you don’t have the facility to print them yourself, or you’d prefer to have them professionally printed, you can.
All items are ethically sourced from the UK, Europe and the Far East, and we’ve worked together with Aquatint everything is available in order quantities appropriate for PTAs.
Aquatint’s knowledgeable support staff will be on hand to help you through the ordering process, making sure you’re always happy with the end results.
What’s available from Aquatint?
Split into three easy-to-browse categories, we hope you’ll find all the supplies your PTA needs to promote and stage your events. There are also lots of items you can sell to raise extra funds. Here's just a taste of what's available.
There are easy instructions for personalisation and you can upload your own pdf images or logo. On screen previews show how your items will look before you commit to buy.
- Posters printed in various sizes - perfect to put up around your school for film nights, quizzes and discos
- Leaflets printed on good quality paper – ideal for book bags, handing out at events or display stands in local shops, libraries etc.
- Large vinyl banners - to advertise big events like your Summer and Christmas Fairs
- T-shirts and lanyards for volunteers – help you to stand out at larger events like fun runs and festivals.
Items to help you stage your events
- Paper cups - find a local sponsor to pay for the cups and add their logo
- Bunting - use the kids designs to brighten up your stalls, or add a stall sponsor's logo
- Gazebos – a big investment, so why not approach a few local business for funding in return for their logo on your gazebos?
Items to personalise and sell
Choose your school colour and add a logo to a range of useful school kit and gifts including:
- Book bags
- PE kit bags
- Sun hats
- Water bottles
- Pens and pencils
- Ceramic mugs
And much more!