From 1 December 2017, our yearly membership fees are as follows:
| Type of membership
||Credit Card/ Cheque/ Bank Transfer
|| Direct Debit
| Up to 100 pupils
| 100 - 400 pupils
| Over 400 pupils
| Overseas membership*
Please note: your renewal fee is determined by your membership expiry date, and not by the date on which you renew. If your membership expires before 30 November 2017, you will pay the current fee. The new rate (above) will apply for expiration dates on or after 1 December 2017.
The fees we charge our members ensure that we can continue to offer you the very best PTA membership benefits possible, including unrivalled insurance, advice and partner offers that save you money and time.
Membership costs as little as £6 a month and provides you with:
- unrivalled PTA membership insurance provided by Zurich for all your events and now includes third party ‘non-commercial’ stallholder cover at no extra cost to you.
- a member advice line open 9-5, Mon-Fri
- our website, complete with exclusive members area containing invaluable advice and information around good governance for your PTA
- regularly updated fundraising tips and suggestions
- ongoing support and help around charity registration and your responsibilities as charity trustees
- tips and frameworks on how to increase parental engagement in your school
- exclusive offers to help you raise more money for your school
- a network of nearly 14,000 member PTAs and a chance to join the debates that matter to you via Facebook and Twitter.
- saving you money
- saving you time
- giving you peace of mind.
*Please note overseas membership does not include insurance.