We are always looking for ways to help our members be the best they can be by providing them with an unbeatable membership package and support. Our strategy lays out that we will work to support more parents participating in education in more ways to the benefit of all children, and our partnerships will help us to achieve that.
We are working with companies who share our vision and can offer significant benefits to our members as well as essential support to our activities and successes.
Each partnership is unique but shares with Parentkind the common goal of improving parental engagement in schools for the best educational outcome of all children. Our strategic partners are a mix of private sector companies, government, NGOs and other education institutions and charities.
- Provide our members with enhanced benefits and services to help them deliver their objectives
- Enable us to deliver our mission, vision and long term goals of greater involvement of parents in education
- Lend authority to campaigns, research and policy
- Enhance our reach and scope so that our messaging reaches as wide an audience as possible
- Support children in accessing a better quality of education
Why be a partner?
After 60 years helping parents and schools to work together, we have built up considerable expertise and knowledge. We actively seek partnerships with those who can offer our 14,000 member organisations tangible benefits through great and exclusive offers that will appeal to parents across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Whether you’re an NGO, government agency or a business, we’d welcome the opportunity to discuss ways we can work together.
If you are interested in working with Parentkind, please contact Oliver Leeds.
Check out our current partners offering great benefits to members, such as Booker, easyfundraising and Grants4Schools.