As a charity, we recognise the importance of being open and transparent about the way we use our income. It is especially important to us that all employees are treated in a fair and positive manner, so we have developed a package of employee benefits that reflect the nature of the industry in which we operate. This includes setting remuneration packages that reflect the skills and experience required in particular roles.
Parentkind is committed to ensuring that it operates a Pay and Reward Scheme that:
- Is transparent and open. It will publish its pay policy on the website and will explicitly publish the Chief Executive's salary.
- Aims to recruit, retain, motivate and reward staff for their work within the budgetary constraints and agreed staffing structure.
- Has a salary ratio of 1:4 where the highest paid employee never earns more than four times the lowest paid employee.
- Supports the living wage principles and will set pay bands within the scope of the living wage.
- Considers the whole package, not just the salary scale, as part of an annual review.
Details of the Chief Executive's Package:
Annual Salary £73,730 FTE
Pension Contribution 10%
Read more details of the Parentkind Pay and Reward scheme, including all aspects of the package.