Are you worried about your child returning to school in September?
At Achievement for All we have designed Core Strength - a programme that supports families to provide meaningful and high impact activities for children and young people.
Core Strength is a mental toolkit to engage children and young people in learning through summer activity to rebuild confidence following Covid-19 lockdown, as described by a six-year-old in this video (click the image below to play):
How does Core Strength support parents?
- A framework that builds the confidence and ability to learn
- A framework that is accessible, easy to understand and apply in the home
- A tool that acknowledges and celebrates learning wherever and however it takes place
- Easily understood and internalised by children and young people of all ages and all abilities
- An approach that will help children and young people to become re-motivated and learning ready again for formal schooling in September
Achievement for All, a not-for-profit charity, supports families to provide meaningful and high impact activities for children and young people to rebuild their confidence and ability to learn.
Download free core strength activities and resources here.
If you would like to learn more about the Core Strength framework and training materials, please contact Prof. Sonia Blandford, Founder and CEO Achievement for All:
t. 07894 885 264