The Fat-Chilli Art Project may be used to raise funds for your school, nursery, or for your favourite charity. Established in 2008, Fat Chilli has the skills and experience to ensure your fundraising project is a success!
Each participating child creates an individual piece of artwork upon our template that is then processed by Fat Chilli, and one piece of artwork may be professionally printed onto any of our eco-friendly greetings cards or thirteen gift items.
The Christmas project artwork returns are in September and October, and all orders are returned to schools in November (guaranteed!). We offer a robust and reliable service.
Here are the key points…
- The project is free to join for all schools and nurseries in the UK
- The project is easily co-ordinated by one person, normally the Art Teacher or PTA
- Each participating child receives a free sample card of their artwork to keep
- All parent ordering is online – completely hassle free for the PTA!
- All deliveries to school of sample cards and orders are by free courier service
- Well-designed, quality product range you can trust – eco-friendly
- Generous commission on all items to use for your fundraising objectives
For more information please call 01422 373879/ 07887726829, or email email@example.com.
Inclusion in the ParentKind Supplier Directory is based on the recommendation of at least one PTA or voluntary organisation that has used the supplier's services and does not imply any recommendation from ParentKind. ParentKind disclaims all liability for any loss, damages or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising under any arrangement or contract made between a company included in the ParentKind Supplier Directory and any PTA. It is strongly recommended that all PTAs take their own precautions before entering into any arrangements or contracts with such companies.